ZOLL AED Pro Semi-Automatic Defibrillator
The ZOLL AED Pro Semi-Automatic External Defibrillator with Manual Override is the most rugged, full featured AED for professional rescuers. The AED Pro has been designed with advanced capabilities and supports Basic Life Support as well as Advanced Life Support professionals. The high resolution LCD display allows responders to visualise a patient’s ECG while utilising a 3-lead monitoring cable.
See-Thru CPR allows professional rescuers to see the development of organised electrical activity while CPR chest compressions are being performed, by filtering out the CPR chest compression artifact (‘noise’) from the ECG analysis display. This eliminates the need to stop compressions to see if defibrillation was successful and minimises interruptions to CPR, which complies with the latest Resuscitation Council guidelines.
On-site Defibrillation and Resuscitation Training Courses are available to purchase separately.
Designed for use by both lay and professional rescuers alike, the AED Pro has manual override, allowing the professional rescuer the ability to view a patient’s ECG rhythm and manually shock the patient when deemed necessary. It can be used to monitor the heart with a 3-lead ECG cable during transport.
The ZOLL AED Pro is supplied without electrodes.
Free shipping on orders over £50!
The Zoll AED Pro provides the feedback both the professional and the lay rescuer need to perform optimal CPR.
Defibrillator and Monitor Designed for Both BLS and ALS Rescuers
- Manual override option satisfies Advanced Life Support professionals
- ECG monitoring with 3-lead cable and high-quality display
- Available as semiautomatic with manual override or semiautomatic only
- Electrodes and batteries compatible with ZOLL’s professional range of EMS and hospital defibrillators
Whatever the Environment, the AED Pro Delivers
- Rugged construction and exceptional durability support the needs of Basic Life Support providers
- Superior design and rubber over-molds, built to withstand harsh environments
- The only AED in the industry to withstand a 1.5-meter drop test
Immediate and Customizable Data Storage and Transfer
- Built-in 7-hour memory or USB memory technology allows virtually unlimited data storage capacity and maximum flexibility for data management and transfer
- ZOLL Administrative Software (ZAS) modifies and updates the software of the unit
Improving Resuscitation Every Time
- Real CPR Help with instant feedback on the rate and depth of chest compressions during CPR through ZOLL’s unique one-piece CPR-D-padz® electrodes
- The AED Pro can defibrillate children up to eight years of age, using the Pedi-padz® II electrodes. When the Pedi-padz II are connected, the AED Pro recognises that a paediatric rescue is in progress.
- Automatic self-testing assures constant state of readiness
- Excellent battery compatibility using both disposable and rechargeable lithium ion batteries
- 5 year warranty
|Dimensions||7.6 × 23.5 × 23.9 cm|
Semi Automated, Semi Automatic
Lithium Non-Rechargeable, Lithium Rechargeable
|Battery Stand-by Life|
0 °C to +50 °C
-30°C to +70°C
10% to 95% relative humidity, non-condensing