Terms and Conditions
- Please read these Terms and Conditions fully and ensure you understand them before placing an order with A&A Logistics Ltd, t/a ResusAid.
- By ordering you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. When buying from our website at www.resusiad.com, you also agree to be legally bound by our website Terms and Conditions.
- This contract sets out:
- your legal rights and responsibilities
- our legal rights and responsibilities
- information required by law.
If you are unsure about anything, please telephone us on 01634 733846 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully and keep a copy so you can refer to them at a later date.
In these Terms and Conditions, the following definitions apply:
Company is A&A Logistics Ltd, trading as ResusAid, registered in England under company number 07774818, with a registered office at 2 Exeter House, Beaufort Court, Sir Thomas Longley Road, Rochester, Kent, ME2 4FE and whose trading address is Unit B Future Court, George Summers Close, Rochester, Kent, ME2 4EL.
Consumer means an individual acting for purposes that are wholly or mainly outside their trade, business, craft or profession.
Contract means the legally-binding agreement between you and us for the supply or the Product.
Customer is the Consumer, company or organisation placing an order with the Company or requesting quotations or other information from the Company.
Manufacturer is the organisation that makes the Products.
Order means the Customers’ purchase from our website or other ordering method.
Product is any product supplied by the Company, advertised on our website or sold to a Customer.
Third Party means any person who is not the Company, Customer, Manufacturer or User as defined in these Terms and Conditions.
User is any person (whether the Customer or their agent / employee) who uses or attempts to use any Product.
We or us or our refers to the Company.
Website means our website at www.resusaid.com
You or your refers to the Customer.
Important Information for Consumers
- Consumers have legal rights, and these are shown below, but this is not meant to replace the full contents of these Terms and Conditions, which you are reminded to read in full. You have:
- in most cases, the right to change your mind in the first 14 days after receiving your Product(s).
- up to 30 days to return faulty Product(s) for a full refund.
- up to 6 months to receive a refund if faulty Product(s) that are not returned in the first 30 days cannot be repaired or replaced.
- if the Product(s) do not last a reasonable amount of time you may be entitled to some money back.
- You should familiarise yourself with your rights outwith the information provided in these Terms and Conditions as this may change from time to time.
- All requests for repairs, replacements and refunds should be sent by e-mail to email@example.com, phone to 01634 733846 or post to Unit B Future Court, George Summers Close, Rochester, ME2 4EL.
- Further information can be obtained from Your local Trading Standards office.
- We may contact you by e-mail or other communication methods.
Basis of Sale
- These Terms and Conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
- To order Products through our website or by any other ordering method you must be at least 18 years of age and capable of entering into legally binding contracts.
- The descriptions of the Products on our website do not constitute a contractual offer to sell the Products. When an Order has been submitted on the Website, we can reject it for any reason, although we will endeavour to tell you the reason without delay.
- A Contract will be formed for the sale of Products only when you receive an e-mail from Us confirming the Order. You must ensure that the Order is complete and accurate and inform us immediately if there are any errors. We are not responsible for any inaccuracies in Orders placed by You.
- By placing an Order, You agree to Us giving You confirmation of the Contract by means of an e-mail with all the information in it. You will receive this within a reasonable time after making the Contract, but in any event not later then the delivery of the Products supplied.
- No variation in the Contract, whether about the description of the Products, fees or otherwise can be made after it has been entered into unless the variation is agreed by Us and You in writing.
- All quotations are valid for a maximum period of 30 days from the date We send it by e-mail to You.
- While we warrant that the Products will correspond with the description given by us, everything we sell is of a technical nature and it is not possible to provide detailed specifications for all products. We can answer all questions prior to order to ensure you are satisfied with the product you are purchasing and that it meets your needs.
- Any descriptions and images are for illustrative purposes only and there may be discrepancies in the specification of the Product you receive. Full details will be available from the Manufacturers’ websites and brochures.
- In the case of Products made to your requirements, it is your responsibility to ensure that any information or specification that you provide is accurate.
- Where the Customer is not a Consumer, all other warranties, terms or conditions relating to the Product’s fitness for purpose, conditions, specifications whether explicit or implied are excluded and You warrant that You are satisfied as to the suitability of the Product.
- We do not offer Products on a trial basis.
- All Products are subject to availability and may be withdrawn at any time. We may offer you an alternative Product for You to consider and assess whether it meets Your needs.
- The price of any Product and any additional charges, such as delivery charges, are set out on our Website.
- Prices are subject to VAT at the prevailing rate at the time of the Order.
- Unless we agree otherwise, You must pay by Credit or Debit card at the time you place Your order. We reserve the right to insist on full payment before delivery of Your Order.
- If a Product is listed at an incorrect price due to a typographical error or error in pricing information, We shall have the right to cancel any orders based on the incorrect price whether or not the order has been confirmed.
- We do not generally deliver to addresses outside of England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland, the Isle of Man and Channel Islands. If We accept Your order for delivery outside our usual delivery areas, you may need to pay import duties and these will be your responsibility. We will not pay them.
- Every effort will be made to inform you of a delivery date, but time shall not be of the essence and we cannot be held liable for any losses incurred by You or any Third Party out of a failure to meet an estimated delivery date. We will endeavour to notify you of revised delivery dates.
- Short notice delivery may be possible for in-stock Products and is offered at an additional charge that will be notified prior to You placing an Order.
- If You or Your nominee fail, through no fault of ours, to take delivery of the Products we may charge additional costs of storage and redelivery.
- The Products become Your responsibility from completion of delivery or Customer Collection. You must examine the Products before accepting them and errors notified immediately by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Title and Risk
- Risk of damage to, or loss of, any Products will pass to You when the Products are delivered to You. You will become legally responsible for the Products upon delivery.
- Title of ownership of the Products shall only pass to the Customer until all products have been paid for in full. Until Title to the Products has passed to You, You must:
- not remove, deface or obscure any identifying mark.
- maintain the Products in a satisfactory condition and keep them insured against all risks for their full price.
- Customers can use the products in the ordinary course of their business.
- If full payment is overdue or steps occur towards your bankruptcy, we can choose to cancel any delivery and end any right to use the Products, in which case you must return them or allow us to collect them.
- By repossession, Customers are not relieved of their liability of the original debt or costs related to their recovery. We reserve the right to seek damages, fees, interest, and costs due to the default of any Customer to pay for the Products in full.
Notification of Claims
- All damage identified on delivery, or when opening the package. You must notify Us within 48 hours of receipt, stating the exact damage and providing photos. You must keep all original packaging as this will be required to claim against the carrier. We will handle the claim but reserve the right not to accept damage claims received more than 48 hours after delivery.
- It is Your responsibility to sign for the correct number of packages / Products and ensure this matches the drivers’ delivery documentation. You must notify Us within 48 hours of receipt of any shortages, clearly listing what has been received (along with serial numbers) and what is missing. We reserve the right not to accept shortage claims made more than 48 hours after delivery.
- Where You have identified that a Product is missing, or you have received Products that you have not ordered, You should notify Us within 48 hours of delivery. You will need to explain what is missing or what has been received incorrectly.
- Where a delivery is expected and not made, you should notify us within 5 days of the original or expected delivery date to allow us to investigate with the carrier.
Guarantees, Warranties and Faulty Products
- Where required, all products are covered by the Manufacturers’ guarantee for a minimum period of 12 months. This is in addition to the Customers’ statutory rights.
- Should there be a potential fault identified, You should contact Us as soon as the fault is identified. If we are unable to identify the fault, then we may ask you to contact the Manufacturer as they have a greater in-depth knowledge of their Products.
- If the Manufacturer agrees that the Product is faulty then, in most cases, We will be able to offer You a repair or replacement. We charge a 25% re-stocking fee for all products returned as faulty that do not have faults. This fee is non-negotiable.
- None of the above affects your statutory rights.
- All refunds will be issued to the same method of payment that the original order was paid for. Refunds can take up to 14 days to process.
- Card refunds will be made back to the card that was used to purchase the Product and can take between 3 and 5 working days to show on your statement, but please allow up to 10 working days.
- A handling may be charged on the refund of up to £15.00.
- Refunds for Products that are found to be faulty and returned within 30 days will be made in full including the carriage charge. Products found to be not faulty or damaged through misuse will be returned to the Customer with no refund issued. We only refund carriage charges for Products shipped to the UK.
- Products returned for other reasons will not have a refund of carriage charges.
Cancellation of Orders
- Where the Products have already been delivered, You must return them to Us at Your cost. Products must be in an unused, as new condition with no damage or missing parts / accessories.
- For all returns You must contact Us to confirm the return prior to sending it back to Us.
- The Manufacturers’ packaging must be complete, not defaced or written on and have no damage.
- All products that are damaged or defaced may be subject to a charge up to 100% of the original cost depending on the damage sustained. This charge will be communicated in advance and automatically deducted from any refund or credit note.
- With the exception of death or personal injury resulting from our negligence, our total liability for any loss or damage shall be limited to the cost of and Products supplied by us.
- We shall not be liable in Contract, tort, negligence or otherwise for any:
- Loss of profit, business, contracts, revenues or anticipated savings
- Direct, indirect or consequential damages of any nature whatsoever resulting from any act or omission on our part, or any person authorised by us.
- Any resuscitation, or attempted resuscitation carried out by the Customer or any Third Party is carried out entirely at their own risk, regardless as to whether our Products were used or not. We accept no liability resulting from any resuscitation or attempted resuscitation, except in respect of death or personal injury resulting from Our negligence.
- It remains the responsibility of our Customers to ensure that all Products are used only as specified by the Manufacturer. Customers and Third Parties should, where required, be adequately trained in the operation of the Products.
- For the purposes of this Contract, Force Majeure means an event beyond the reasonable control of the Company including but not limited to strikes or other industrial disputes (whether involving the workforce of the party or any other party), failure of a utility service or transport network, act of God, war, riot, civil commotion, malicious damage, compliance with any law or governmental order, rule, regulation or direction, accident, breakdown of plant or machinery, fire, flood, storm, pandemic or default of suppliers or sub-contractors.
- The Company shall not be liable to the Customer or Third Party as a result of any delay or failure to perform its obligations under the Contract as a result of Force Majeure.
- If Force Majeure prevents the Company from providing any of the Services and/or Products for more than 26 weeks, the Company shall, without limiting its other rights or remedies, have the right to terminate this Contract immediately by giving written notice to the Customer.
- Our discretion to not insist upon strict performance of any provision of these Terms and Conditions shall not be deemed to be a waiver of our rights or remedies in respect of any present or future default of the Customer in performance or compliance with any of these Terms and Conditions.
- If any part of these Terms and Conditions are deemed to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable to any extent, such term, condition or provision shall be severed from the remaining Terms and Conditions, which shall continue to be valid.
- We may amend these Terms and Conditions from time to time to reflect changes that affect our business.
- The governing law and jurisdiction will be irrevocably the Courts of England.